Thursday, May 16, 2013

MOTHER'S DAY

I had such a great Mother's Day.  On Saturday, Dave took the boys for a couple hours and left me home alone.  I should have cleaned the house but instead I caught up on some DVR and just hung out on the couch.  It was lovely.  On Sunday, we went to breakfast and I went to Tami's for the afternoon to scrapbook.  The boys gave me a bunch of scrapbook stuff and a plant in a special "pot" that they had made with Tami.  It was such a nice weekend.



                                   Notice how Hunter's stickers are all upside down.

                                   The boys picked out the stickers.  Hunter picked the
                                   blue ones and Harrison picked the "pretty pink flowers".

                                     Finally they let me take a picture of them together!

                                      And then I got this...

                                         And this!

No comments:

Post a Comment