Sunday, April 28, 2013

MONSTER TRUCKS!

The boys moved from cribs to twin beds last summer and I couldn't decide how I wanted to "decorate" their room so I just got some blue sheets until I decided what I wanted to do.  I finally got tired of the blue sheets this spring and decided that it was time to get something nicer.  I found a really cute plaid at Target that I thought would be a good neutral and not too themed.  The boys could pick out their own sheets and that would be easier to change as their tastes change.  Unfortunately, I have two very opinionated almost-four-year-olds that did not agree with my decision so back to the drawing board.  They really wanted car beds but anything I found was either too expensive or not acceptable to the boys.  I finally found the monster truck bedding that the boys loved and I got a great deal on it.  I really didn't want a big theme but it's not over-the-top monster trucks and if they get tired of it in a couple years, I didn't spend a fortune on it.  The day it came, I put their beds together while Dave gave them a bath.  When we opened the door to their room, they were soooooo excited.  Hunter kept saying "thank you mommy!  Thank you Daddy!"  They absolutely loved it. 




No comments:

Post a Comment